Follow JMP on Facebook

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring is in the air

We actually had a break from the rain this week! The girls were so happy to spend some time outside. The sun was going down so I didn't have much light left to take a lot of photos. Here's one of Kiki riding her tricycle. I love her pigtails...I know the time will come when she refuses to let me do her hair so I have to immortalize these moments! This is a pic of Audrey right before bedtime. I was feeling "vintagey" and processed the photo to look aged. Where did she get those big eyes from? It sure wasn't from me! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.