Follow JMP on Facebook

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Time for change

I'm excited to announce a bunch of changes coming soon to JMP. The thing I'm most thrilled about is that my entire website will be getting an overhaul - can't wait!!! My 2009 clients - if you have pictures that you want to order, please please please order them asap as the online galleries will be taken down from my site shortly (2/28/10). Going forward, private online galleries will only be available for 7 days and orders must be placed during that time. I'll also be updating my pricing guide with cool new items (proof books!).

Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.