Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Behgil (100 day celebration)

Although we celebrated E's 100 day last Saturday, today is her actual 100th day. Since I'm a mom of 3 and my mind is going, I totally forgot until about an hour ago and I rushed and took these pics before I had to go and pick up daughter #1 from school. I was really surprised that she was ok wearing the hanbok! Most babies squirm under all that fabric and embellishment but E was totally chilling and loving the bright studio lights. Happy behgil my little Ellie!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.