Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, April 1, 2010

4 months- rolling over!

Where did my baby go?? Ellie is growing up too fast! She rolled over for the first time yesterday during this impromptu photo shoot. My friend gave me this adorable yellow dress and hat and I just had to take some pics of her in it. I was shocked that she kept the hat on but as you can see, she was a much happier baby after I took everything off. I love her thighs, the rolls on her arms and back and the hair that sticks straight up!

1 comment:

sillie smile said...

love your pictures!
she's very very pretty! wow :)

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.