Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sneak Peek for Choi Family



I was so excited when J requested portraits in Half Moon Bay for her mother in law's birthday. We had never met before but we have a lot of mutual friends so I felt like I already knew her. Also, she is an extraordinary cook and without her blog my family would go hungry every day. Really.

The weather at the beach was a little chilly but the kids were troopers! Between 2 families, there were 6 kids ranging from 2-10 years old. All the kids were so sweet and cooperative and made my job easy!

2 comments:

Joanne Choi said...

thanks Janet for a fabulous shoot! The location in Half Moon Bay you scouted for us...really lovely. I love it so much may have to go there and try and shoot some more on my own!

bella said...

beautiful pics janet :) ...so glad you and joanne finally met!! joanne -loved all the family shots! :)

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.