Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sneak Peek for Lee Family {Bay Area Family Photographer}

Trying to kiss mom without laughing

Love E's effortless jump - she looks so joyful!

Love.

K is ready to be a model!

Love this family portrait. I need to photoshop your dog into this!

Such a cutie!

I am SO thrilled to share a sneak peek for the Lee Family (I just realized I've shot 5 Lee Families so far!) We've had to reschedule their family session multiple times due to various reasons and I am so happy that we were able to meet this past Saturday. I was warned that the weather in Mountain House was cold and windy but by the time I arrived for our evening session, the winds had calmed down and the weather was absolutely perfect. The kids were so easy to photograph - all 5 of them! I put them through a lot of running and jumping and there were no complaints! (at least I didn't hear any) :) B&C, I am so blessed by your support and friendship. Thank you for your prayers and constant encouragement. You have a beautiful family - C, I hope I was able to make your dream come true!

2 comments:

bella said...

aww- love these pics of the lee family! esp. the last one ...she's so big and a cutie!

Grace said...

Janet...you did a great job, you really captured the spirit of the Lee family, esp. Chris. Tempted to ask you to do our family in the future....

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.