Follow JMP on Facebook

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

After the Photo Shoot



Removed distracting pole in the background and wrapper on the ground

Slightly rotated, cropped and retouched

With a little bit of photoshop, it looks like it was a bright, beautiful day

Some of you have asked what kind of editing I do after the photos have all been taken. I thought I'd share some examples so you can get a better idea of what kind of post processing I do. The first image in the collages are all straight out of the camera (sooc) with no editing done whatsoever. Depending on the image, I edit out any distracting items, white balance, retouch skin, crop, saturate colors and sharpen. I also convert every image to black and white.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.