Follow JMP on Facebook

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sneak peek for the Lai/Yang family



I love that I get to go and play in the park as my job! Ok, I don't really get to play but I get to capture the joy in children's faces as they're playing. Today I went out with 2 little cuties and I was reminded once again of all the little things that matter - the wind blowing through your hair as you swing, the rush of coming down a steep slide, and of course seeing a little boy holding his baby sister. :) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.