Follow JMP on Facebook

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let the Holidays Begin!

Yesterday, my friends and I continued our tradition of having our picture taken with Santa at the mall. Yes, I know it's cheesy but we've done it for the past 7 years now so it's my official start of the Holiday season. I love looking at each of the pics and seeing how our lives have progressed. When we started, we were just 3 married friends with no kids. Now, there are 5 kids total and a lot of memories. The talk has changed from gossiping about work life to chatting about tantrums and politics. M & C, I think we're maturing! Or maybe not since we still sit on Santa's lap. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.