Follow JMP on Facebook

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Announcing Custom Cards!

JMP is now offering custom press printed cards! Now you have even more options to showcase your portraits. Click here to view the samples. Check back often as I hope to add more to the gallery. I just finished the first season of 24 so as long as I don't start season 2, I'll be working hard!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.