Follow JMP on Facebook

Sunday, February 1, 2009

XOXO

I can't help but think about Gossip Girl when I hear or see XOXO. If you don't watch the show, you have no idea what I'm talking about and you must think I'm going off on a crazy tangent again. Ok, focus Janet! Here's the Valentines Card I designed for Audrey to give out to her classmates. It's a double sided press printed card and I hope Audrey doesn't get mad that she doesn't get to give out the Dora/Strawberry Shortcake/Hannah Montana cards that everyone else will be handing out. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.