Follow JMP on Facebook

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sneak peek for the Park Family



It has been a long time since my last post. I have a good excuse though! I've been in the trenches of morning sickness and am finally starting to see the light. It felt so good to get back to work with a mini portrait session for my friend. Her mom was visiting for a short time and wanted to get some pictures of her 2 girls with their grandmother. We did a short session in the studio for some traditional portraits and I'm looking forward to part 2 of our session when we let loose and have some fun outside!  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.