Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sneak Peek for Chan Family



Just 1 year ago, I remember taking my niece, L out for her 1 year portraits. I can't believe I'm already taking her brother's pictures for his dol! He was all smiles after we realized that he didn't like grass. He made the session really easy for me - since he can't walk yet, I didn't have to chase him at all! My 5 month pregnant belly thanks him!!

Blogspot thumbnails are screwing with the true colors of the photo - click on the pictures for more accurate color.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.