Follow JMP on Facebook

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sneak Peek for Moon Family




I had a fun morning with J&J yesterday as we braved the summer heat for their 2 year portraits. We tried looking for snails, and they made me a lot of yummy food with sand (ice cream, bap & gim, pizza, milk). Yes, all I ever do is think of food! Thanks Moon family for letting me capture this precious 'just turned 2' time with the twins.

*For some reason, the colors aren't showing up accurately in blogspot - you'll be able to see the true color/sharpness in my gallery. I'll send you the link to your online gallery soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.