Follow JMP on Facebook

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Photos as artwork


1 20x30 plus 2 10x20 canvases

1 20x32 plus 3 10x13 canvases

1 20x24 with 3'' mat and 1.5'' moulding plus 4 5x7s in 8x10 mats with 1'' moulding

1 20x30 plus 2 16x20 canvases

8x10 canvas - see how it gets lost on a big wall?


30x40 canvas
Before the portrait session, the number one question I get is "what do I wear?" To answer that question, I started the What to Wear Guides (I know, I know. I think I've only done 3 in the past few months. I promise I'll create more once I get some down time!) Once the online proofs are delivered, the"what do I order?" dilemmas always come up. I hope these wall display guides help you visualize what an impact large prints can have in your home. I love gallery wrapped canvases because they look like personalized art pieces. Though, there's something about black frames that adds such a nice elegance to prints. I wish I had more wall space in my house - those darn windows!

1 comment:

bella said...

wow...love the diplays janet...so nice. you're right, having large framed photos in your house really makes a difference.

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.