Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak Peek for Hahn Family {San Jose Family Photographer}






Superman!

Sleeping babies.

I kicked off the start of my holiday sessions with the Hahn Family at the Japanese Friendship Garden in San Jose this past weekend.  There were so many great areas to take pictures and the boys got to explore new territory - grass and rocks.  I expected to have my hands full with twin boys but C and M were so unbelievably well behaved throughout the entire session. They even fell asleep in their parents arms at the end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful phots, especially love the first and third one! Such clarity--great job:)

-Heather
(from Audrey's workshop:))

joyfulheart said...

I have twin boys too and I love that you captured them napping in their parents arms at the end... That is priceless.

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.