Follow JMP on Facebook

Friday, February 18, 2011

Blessed







Just one word for this post. Blessed.

Ok, I lied. I can't just leave it at that.  But it'll be short! Really!

Took these pics of the kids today. I opened up all the shutters  and let the natural light flood into the house. Ok, not really since it's been raining all day and it's really gloomy outside but there was enough light to make me happy. E was watching her favorite show so I just captured her sitting on the couch. I didn't go all crazy trying to make her look at me - instead I just watched her. Sometimes, these moments are the best. And I realized I'm blessed to have a baby that thinks it's completely normal to have a mom that covers her face with a huge camera all the time. When the kids came home from school, I realized that the lighting in the house was still great so I asked...ok, I told A and K that I wanted a quick picture of each of them. A literally gave me 1 quick picture before she ran off to play on the iPad. And I realized I'm blessed to have a big girl who holds me accountable for every word I say.  K was busy eating a banana and she refused to put it down. She let me take a picture but told me to make sure the banana wasn't in the picture. And I realized I'm blessed to have a little girl who pauses her life to let me in for a quick moment. I'm blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww- your girls are precious! you truly are blessed! :)

Unknown said...

omg- i realized caria's email was open so it looks like she made the comment...but it's me, bella ;). haha...

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.