Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My princesses

*K* lined up her pink accessories.

Love these heels. 

*A* was pretending to sleep so her prince could come and wake her up. Unfortunately, it was just me she woke up to.

Love the elbow action here.


 *A* and *K* started playing dress up last night as I was doing the dishes. They rarely ever play dress up anymore so I was surprised to see how much fun they were having. It was so cute to see how imaginative they were being and of course, I had to stop what I was doing and go grab my camera. I made the mistake of calling *K* by her name and she insisted I call her "Princess Belle" all night. I tried to have *E* dress up and take a pic with her big sisters but she had such a big tantrum that I gave up. Yes, photographers have these moments too.

1 comment:

bella said...

aww janet! A and K are such beautiful princesses! isn't it sweet when they play dress up? looking forward to our playdate on friday :)!!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.