Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sneak Peek for Lee Family {Dublin Family Photographer}






I had the pleasure of spending a fun Saturday afternoon with the Lee family. Although it was windy and chilly, we braved the outdoors (yes, I think I've mentioned a few times how wimpy I am with the cold) and headed out to the Shannon Community Center and Park in Dublin. We were confined to a few areas due to a wedding being held there but everyone was so flexible and easy going that we were still able to get some great shots. Like many families, the Lee family didn't have many pictures of all 4 of them together. We focused on a lot of group shots as I think it is really important to have a good family portrait. I also had to embarrass A and D and get some couple pictures as they haven't had professional portraits since their wedding almost 10 years ago! Thank you Lee family for being such an inspiration to everyone - including me!

1 comment:

bella said...

beautiful pics as usual janet! :) love all the greenery and the colorful shots!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.