Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sneak Peek for SR: {Berkeley, San Ramon Maternity Photographer}







I met beautiful mom to be, SR in Tilden Park in Berkeley. I was getting nervous while driving up the hill because the fog was so thick and the temperature dropped dramatically as I neared our meeting spot. Fortunately, the fog cleared and all that was left was a gorgeous setting for maternity portraits. I always say this, but I'm so lucky to have clients who are so stylish and pick the perfect outfits. SR is almost 8 months pregnant and looks fabulous!

1 comment:

joyfulheart said...

gorgeous!!!!!! These are awesome!!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.