Follow JMP on Facebook

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sneak Peek for F Family {San Ramon Family Photographer}


I've been photographing the F family for 3 years now and it's so fun to see how the kids change from year to  year. I wasn't sure what to expect with little *T* now that he's walking but he was so well behaved. At one point, I was trailing behind taking pictures and he stopped and turned back to make sure I was coming with them! Yes, he loves me that much and that's what I want to believe and I'm sticking to it! :) Miss *K* is such a natural beauty - the camera LOVES her.

What a great way to start out my holiday sessions this year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.