Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sneak Peek for L family {San Ramon Family Photographer}




The L family girls are seasoned pros! I've been photographing them since baby C was 3 months old and now she's 3 years old already. She wanted to show me what a good helper she was by carrying all of their coats from the park to the parking lot. She kept looking back at me to make sure I was watching - so cute! By the end of the session, all the girls were saying, "take a picture of me doing this!" That jumping picture above? It was all their idea!


1 comment:

bella said...

aww- love the pics janet! esp. the one of the girls jumping! haha. thanks for being the best family photographer :)...can't believe how fast everyone has changed since you first photographed us ;)!! can't wait to see more!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.