Follow JMP on Facebook

Friday, September 11, 2009

New Backdrops

I'm so excited about these 2 backdrops that arrived yesterday! Since my youngest was at school, my oldest daughter was forced to be my model again as I wanted to test out how the backdrops would photograph. Her outfit didn't match but I knew I couldn't get her to change since I had to beg beg beg her to take a couple of shots for me. She said she would do it only if I gave her dessert afterwards! She's only 4 and she's already negotiating! I wanted a better picture of the black background but she announced that she was done and threw her hat across the room. When my little diva tells me I'm done, I'm done. Hopefully I'll get another opportunity to test out these awesome backdrops!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

wait till she's a teenager. . .

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.