Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, September 21, 2009

My very own diaper cake!


Ok, the diaper cake isn't really mine...it's for my third daughter, Eliza. My wonderful church group threw me a special baby shower yesterday and I just had to share pics of the beautiful diaper cake that my sis in law and good friend made me. I already told them that I refuse to take this diaper cake apart - it's just too cute! Audrey already asked if she could read the book on the top and I told her no because I can't bear to take it out! Thank you!!! I love it!

1 comment:

bella said...

janet,

i'm sorry i stayed so late tonight...i hope you are getting some rest now. we're so glad you like the diaper cake :). it was really great spending time with you yesterday and praying for you and precious eliza. can't wait to meet her!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.