Follow JMP on Facebook

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sneak Peek for Kim Family {San Ramon, Dublin Family Photographer}





Being 7 1/2 months pregnant, I was a little worried about how I would be able to chase after kids and do my usual climbing, jumping, crazy movements that I usually do. L & K made this portrait session so easy for me! They were so calm and followed directions so easily. It was so great to see siblings getting along so well - of course mom told me that this isn't always the case. :) I had to add the picture of K giving L "the look" while L looks smug and guilty. Enjoy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.