Follow JMP on Facebook

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sneak Peek for Thomas Family {San Ramon Family Photographer}






Little H came in for her 6 month portraits and she just lit up for the camera! With those big brown eyes and adorable smile, I just couldn't help but smile as I was shooting her (according to my daughter, I shouldn't be 'shooting' people. sorry!). Having 2 girls of my own and expecting another one, I think sisters are just 'oh so special.' I will be capturing H as she grows up during the next year and I can't wait to see how much she grows.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.