Follow JMP on Facebook

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Now offering Frames!

I'm excited to announce that JMP now carries frames! I received my first sample this week and was very pleased with the quality of the frame. There are 4 color options: black, cherry, bronze, or iron - 2 inch solid wood molding. You can order the frames with or without acrylic or with a double white acid free and archival mat with acrylic. Prints ordered without acrylic will be mounted on 1/4 inch thick foamboard. Available in five sizes: 11x14, 10x20, 16x16, 16x20, 20x24.

Special promotion: 15% off when you order a framed print by October 31, 2009. Email me for pricing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.