Follow JMP on Facebook

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sneak Peek for Peters Family {San Ramon, Danville, Alamo Family Photographer}




I spent a beautiful fall evening with the Peters family at Oak Hill Park. I know - I said I was on maternity leave, but now I'm REALLY on maternity leave. I felt much better so I took on one more photo shoot and I'm so glad I did. Little J & S were so great - I really didn't have to move around too much and they gave me the sweetest smiles. G & J- thanks so much for trusting an "about to burst" pregnant photographer for your family portraits! Rosanna- thanks for the referral!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.