Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sneak Peek for (another) Yang Family {San Ramon, Dublin Family Photographer}




The Yang Family returned this year for their Holiday Portraits. What a difference a year makes - the kids have grown up so much, esp little "MM". Last year, she just stayed in one place making it easy for me - this year, she had lots of fun running away from me! "A" got into character and showed me all the Jedi moves - if only I was cool enough to have some Jedi moves of my own....but then I would've probably gone into labor. :) Thanks R & J for trusting me once again to capture your beautiful family!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.