Follow JMP on Facebook

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneak Peek for Hahn Family {San Ramon Family Photographer}




Since I am now on semi maternity leave, I have hired a new photographer to work with me. Ok, maybe hired isn't the right word since it's my husband. Luckily, he'll work for food. :) Actually, my hubby and I started out doing wedding photography together so he is very, very qualified to take over for me while I am doing my best to keep baby in my tummy and avoid pre term labor.

Looks like I'm keeping this post all in the family - the pics above are of my sister and her hubby and their 2 kids. Enjoy! I will try to finish editing the pics before I deliver!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.