Follow JMP on Facebook

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodbye summer!







I love Kiki's tattoo on her arm.

Final day of summer. Had to celebrate it with an impromptu photo shoot outside our house. The girls wanted to play outside after dinner and when I saw how perfect the lighting was, I asked Danny to bring out my camera. I couldn't resist the yummy light. Yes, I get really excited about lighting! A and K would only let me take a few shots before they ran off to play. They're starting to take control of the photo sessions now - they told me they wanted to choose their poses!  They hugged each other on their own without me bribing them at all! That makes the mom and photographer in me really happy. :)

My husband (who's an awesome photographer!) took the camera and I got to be a model with E. She was supposed to be sleeping but after screaming non stop in her crib, I brought her out and she was so happy to be with the family. Her outfit is not camera ready but when the lighting is good, you just gotta start shooting! Goodbye summer!

2 comments:

bella said...

beautiful pic of you and your cuties janet!

JoyfulHeart said...

You look absolutely gorgeous and beautiful pics.

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.