Follow JMP on Facebook

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What to wear guides {Casual Summer}

















I don't know what's going on with the weather but it's 11:30pm and it's still 80 degrees outside.  So although I said goodbye to summer a few days ago, I was inspired to create a summer what to wear guide with shades of blue, brown and a pop of orange. If your family mimics the example above with 3 boys, mom has to stand out with a bright blue tank top as the queen of the family!

Featured: Old Navy  Banana Republic  Gap  Gymboree   Piperlime

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.