Follow JMP on Facebook

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sneak Peek for Lee Family {Family Portraits}


I drove out to Tiburon today to meet with the Lee Family to capture their family portraits while the grandparents are in town. Their place was amazing - LOVE the view from the deck. We were able to do the entire session at their house and I felt so welcomed by the entire family. By the end of the session, even little C and J liked me! I was SO happy when C even called me 'eemo.' I earned his trust! Well, a little goody bag might have had something to do with it. Thanks M and J for inviting me into your home and allowing me to spend some time with your family. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Joanne Choi said...

Beautiful photos of my friend!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.