Follow JMP on Facebook

Sunday, August 1, 2010

{Special Sisters} My nieces


I love photographing sisters. There's something about that sister bond that is so special. Of course, I'm a little biased.  I have a sister, 2 sister in laws,  and I have 3 girls of my own. I have 4 nieces so all our family get togethers are over run with girls! My life is consumed with all things girly - and I LOVE it! I totally digress though....here's C and D - sisters that almost share the same birthday. I see how close they are now and I hope that they never lose that special sister bond as they grow up. I love how happy they look in the pics. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.