Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Every photographer needs...


a cute camera bag! I made an impulse purchase last night but I am SO excited and have no regrets...yet. :) I didn't know I needed a new camera bag. I was perfectly happy with my black no frills camera backpack that I've had for years. But then I came upon a line of camera bags called Epiphanie and I knew I NEEDED a new bag. The tough part was choosing which one I wanted! I kept debating between the black Lola and the turquoise Belle bag. In the end, I ended up buying the Belle one because the color matches my business cards. haha! My husband looked at the pictures and said, "Those look like purses. It doesn't look practical." That's the whole point of these bags - to look like a purse so it doesn't look like you're carrying a camera bag filled with thousands of dollars worth of equipment. The practical part? I hope he's wrong. The only impractical part might be that turquoise doesn't go with everything - which means i might have to buy the Lola bag as well. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.