Follow JMP on Facebook

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My first workshop

I just got back from attending Audrey Woulard's workshop in Chicago. I fell in love with her pictures when I first stumbled upon her site about 3 years ago while researching natural light photographers. It was so awesome seeing her studio and recognizing different spots from her blog images. I totally sound like a stalker now!  haha! We got to spend some time shooting in the studio and outside near the loft. It was so much fun! What really impressed me was how down to earth and real Audrey was. I learned SO MUCH and can't wait to put everything I learned into action. Thank you for inspiring me Audrey! LOVE your name too. :)

Here's a couple of pics I took from the workshop.





1 comment:

JoyfulHeart Photography said...

Hi Janet!!! These pics are great what you took at the workshop. Looking forward to following your beautiful photography work.

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.