Follow JMP on Facebook

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Special Kiki {Blackhawk Family Photographer}


LOVE her smile!


A and K are best friends.
She got daddy's dimples.
See - even the photographer's kids get sick of taking pictures . Yes, I have lots of pictures like this!

I took my 2 older girls to Blackhawk Plaza today to go feed the ducks. My little E was at home napping so I took this opportunity to get some nice pictures of my big girls. They were so excited to go feed the ducks and I warned them that I was going to take some pictures of them and they needed to cooperate. Of course, they quickly agreed. As soon as we got there, they were running off to the ducks and they were NOT happy that I was stopping them at different spots to take some shots. Half of the shots I got were of Kiki with a mad face because she said she "was tired of smiling." Audrey kept complaining that she was hungry so I finally put away the camera. Luckily, I was able to get some special pictures of Kiki. As my middle child, I am very aware that she may feel like she's not getting enough attention.  I try really hard to give her 1:1 time but I have to admit, it's hard. With 3 young children, I'm always stretched pretty thin. Luckily, she's very expressive and loves to be the center of attention so she pretty much demands our attention all the time. My husband thinks she's a lot like me, but I'm totally not like that! :)

By the way, those of you who signed up for the East Bay Holiday Sessions - this is the location we'll be meeting at.  And I'm finally making changes to my blog so that you won't have to click each picture to see it bigger.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.