Follow JMP on Facebook

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sneak Peek for Chan Family {San Ramon Family Photographer}








Look familiar? I've photographed my sister in law's family many times and it's really cute to see how my niece and nephew interact with me at different stages. Now that they're 2 and 3 years old, they definitely let me know if they'd rather play on the playground than take a family picture. :) But they can also follow simple directions and laugh at my attempts at being silly (actually, I'm hilarious. all the 2 year olds think so!) I'm sure L and L think I'm the annoying aunt that follows them around with a big camera while they're just trying to have fun at the park.
Loved this session because I got to see L's spunky diva-ness come out. See the hand on the hip and the "I'm not looking at you no matter how many times you call my name" pose?  And L's mood changed dramatically when his mom gave him a little pink flower to hold.  Apparently, he loves to hold things. A little boy with a little flower. How can you not smile?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.