Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sneak Peek for Park Family {San Ramon Family Photographer}



Today is Thanksgiving and I have so many things to be thankful for. Yes, it's Thanksgiving and yes, I'm working. I have been working non stop and I am so grateful to be doing what I love.  I am thankful that so many families have allowed me to capture their family portraits. I like to think that I'm not just taking  pictures but capturing the bond and the uniqueness (is that really a word? yes, I'm tired and SO full from eating all day) of each family.
I think it is appropriate that on this Thanksgiving day, I'm posting a sneak peek for the Park family who I am extremely thankful for. They have been a huge blessing to me and my family. Btw, notice the purple theme going on? :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.