Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sneak Peek for Fradenburg Family {San Jose Family Photographer}


I didn't even have to tell K what to do. This pose is ALL HER. Oh, and I love sun flare. :) 

What up??  Who you lookin at?

SO beautiful!


I had to add this picture. It was just a test shot as I changed my camera settings but I love how K
has the iphone behind her back as her mom is asking for it back!





I returned to the Japanese Friendship Garden in San Jose to capture some family portraits for the Fradenburgs as they recently added a new member to the family. We had to reschedule our original session due to rain and we decided to change the location as well. I love shooting at the gardens - it's so serene and every place you look is a beautiful backdrop for portraits. Luckily, we met during the week so we didn't have to share the space with all the brides that come during the weekends.
It's been 2 years since I've last taken portraits for the Fradenburgs and I just adore K. She is such a natural in front of the camera and the camera loves her! And little T is such a handsome little boy - love his grey eyes! Seriously, J and C - your kids are so adorable. I love my job.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.