Follow JMP on Facebook

Sunday, January 23, 2011

California livin'



Had a great day at the park enjoying the sunny weather with the family. It was almost 70 degrees today and the kids had so much fun running around the park. We were there until the sun started setting and the light was absolutely beautiful. I was so sad that I didn't have my baby with me (yes, I'm talking about my Canon 5D).  But I never leave home without my little Canon S95 point and shoot.  Isn't the sky gorgeous? No photoshopping there - just a bit of sharpening.

See- 2 posts in 3 days! I told ya I was going to be better at blogging!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.