Follow JMP on Facebook

Thursday, January 20, 2011

First post of 2011- I'm back!

A demonstrating how her skirt twirls.

 A always has flyaway hair all over her face and it drives me crazy but she doesn't even seem to notice it. 

A told me she had a great pose that she wanted to show me. Then a car passed by and she got distracted (SQUIRREL!!)

Hello 2011! I took a loooong break and am finally back. The end of 2010 was crazy busy and I have all of you to thank! I am really excited to see what this new year will bring. I promise to be better about blogging this year. Really. I will also be updating my pricing guide and refreshing my website as well.

Can't post without pictures, so here's a few of A that I took yesterday. The weather has been so nice (finally!!) and I was itching to take some pictures outside. Of course, when I asked A if I could take some shots of her, her response was, "Can I get a prize?" She knows that all my clients' kids get a prize/goody bag after a session. Of course, like any strong mom...I totally gave in and let her choose a prize from the prize box. :)

1 comment:

heather johnson photography said...

These are beautiful! Excellent bokeh and sharpness!

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.