Follow JMP on Facebook

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspiration Contest: Nominate away!


As a photographer, I am fortunate to meet so many different families - families who let me into their lives for a brief moment to capture special memories. Every family has a story. Every picture captures an emotion. Do you know a special family that deserves to have their story told? Nominate a friend, family, colleague - whoever has inspired you and JMP will be giving away one free portrait session.

Details:
-Email me at janet@jmpmoments.com or comment on this post nominating someone who has truly been an inspiration to you by Feb 7, 2011.
-Winner will receive 1 free portrait session and CD of your 10 favorite images.

A winner will be selected at random and announced Feb 9, 2011.

The rainbow in the picture? That was taken almost 5 years ago in my back yard. It holds extra special meaning to me as it was the day I returned home from a 5 day stay in the hospital. I was 5 months pregnant and rushed to the ER with a kidney stone that I had to have removed via laparoscopy surgery.  I felt like God placed that rainbow right there in my back yard as a reminder of His love and promise and He made sure that my baby (little K!) was safe and sound throughout the whole surgery. I haven't looked at this picture in years and it's the first picture that came to mind for this "Inspiration Contest."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMP focuses on journalistic style photography. The highlight is on laughter and passion a family feels naturally. JMP understands that each child is unique and aims to produce images that reflect that individuality. Yes, tantrums sometimes happen - and that is ok! Sessions can be held at the location of your choice - either at your home or other special location. Please view my website for more information.